PTC Thermistor Relay
are used for protection of electric motors, alternators and other equipments. The thermistor relay operates on the signal from PTC thermistors. The thermistors are fitted in the motor windings and whenever the winding achieves switching temperature of the thermistor, this signal is given to the thermistor relay. The thermistor relay then operates and switches off the motor, thus preventing the winding from burning.
Depending upon the function, the thermistor relays are available in 2 types. The standard version is used for tripping and the DUAL version is used for Alarm and Tripping.Specifications:
- Various supply voltage: 110/ 230/ 380/ 415 V AC, 24 V DC
- DIN rail & Chassis mounting type
- Upto 6 thermistors can be connected to the Thermistor Relay
- Tripping facility and ALARM & TRIP facility
- Machines with thermistor fitted motors